10.02.2004

STAR TREK: NEW VOYAGES

These are the new voyages of the starship Enterprise. Picking up from where the original five-year mission left-off, a new cast continues the adventures of this legendary crew.

Read the newspaper article about my Star Trek work

By his signature ears, it is easy to recognize Spock. I designed, sculpted, and applied the fake ears to suit the actor's face.

Marylinda was one of main character also of the original Star Trek in her 20's. I use the brand CHANEL makeup for her because it has very fine foundation which works well for this situation. Her soft and moist skin made it easy to apply my makeup. To get natural looking results I used light eye color and a bright lip to show her vibrant personality. I really enjoyed this job thanks to the wonderful cast.



Makeup: Mari Okumura
Actor: Marylinda
Film: Star Trek: New Voyages

No comments:

Post a Comment

© 2010 Mari Okumura. All Rights Reserved. Website Developed By TOTSPUPS.COM